Packs of Parenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of the Rocky Crags Territory

2 posters

Go down

Pack of the Rocky Crags Territory Empty Pack of the Rocky Crags Territory

Post by Nova (Admin) Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

ROLEPLAY HERE IF YOU ARE IN THIS PACK AND YOUR CHARACTERS ARE IN THE EXTRA PART OF THEIR TERRITORY FOR HUNTING, EXPLORING, ETC
Nova (Admin)
Nova (Admin)
Admin

https://packsofparenia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pack of the Rocky Crags Territory Empty Re: Pack of the Rocky Crags Territory

Post by Girl4dogz Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:45 am

Ivy slowly left the cave. Her heart was broken, and with it, her will to live was lacking. "How could I let this happen?" she asked herself. "How could I save Aemilia from the boat, only to let her bleed out on the shore? Why couldn't I save her? It's my job to protect her!" Ivy let out a loud and long howl, already reverting back to her wolf ancestry after only 3 days after losing her family.

Ivy did not know what had gone wrong with the boat. All she knew was that three days ago she was laying on deck between Jon and Aemilia, aged 7 and 5, while listening to their parents Ryan and Susan discuss their vacation plans. This happy little family had rescued Ivy from an abusive owner who made money fighting dogs. Because of the cruel treatment of that man, she considered every stranger, dog or man, an enemy until they proved otherwise. But it had been different when she met this family. They had loved her, and she had sworn to herself to love and protect them from all the dangers of this world.

But she couldn't control the wind. And she couldn't control the sea. These two powerful forces were more than she could battle, and wrecked her whole life onto this strange land. Ivy had fallen into the water, receiving only minor scratches and bruises, and tried to find her family, but the boy and parents were nowhere to be found. Lost at sea probably. Aemilia was stuck in the wreckage, and her leg had bee sliced in the engine. Ivy pulled her to shore, but could do nothing more except keep the girl company until she passed out.

Now, two days later, Ivy still had no appetite. An instinct deep beneath her subconcious required that she move on, and search the land, but she had no energy for it. She had failed her family. Another heart-wrenching howl escaped her lungs: long and mournful and deep. Her wanderings took her to a rocky mountain. She found a hole in the ground and dug at it a bit before curling up. She had not eaten since arriving at the island, but right now she still had no appetite. Tomorrow she must hunt or be very weak indeed, but for now she simply howled her sorrows once more and went to sleep.

Girl4dogz

Back to top Go down